Terry Bottom / Deep Blue & Noir
This variant is not available.
An essential piece for every swim collection. The low coverage adjustable bottom. Self-lined interior.
Outer fabric and lining:
- Eco-sustainable italian techno-fabric
- 78% Polyamide (Recycled).
- 22% Elastane (LYCRA XTRA LIFE).
- Made of a regenerated Nylon. Stretch, soft and breathable: a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort. Thanks to its innovative construction, it hyper resistant to chlorine and suntan creams and oils.
Details & Spaguetti:
- Eco-sustainable italian soft fabric85% Polyamide (Recycled).
- 15% Elastane (LYCRA XTRA LIFE).
- Comes from a 100% regenerated Nylon yarn from pre and post-consumer waste materials (discarded fishing nets, carpet fluff, tulle …) which, at the end of their useful life, instead of being disposed of in a landfill, are recovered and regenerated.
- Ultrachlorine resistant
- Textiles tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex.
- Made in Spain.
- Wash by hand in cold water using a neutral soap.
- After rinsing your swimsuit thoroughly after every use, dry flat in shade and avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not roll up wet or store wet.